Dear Honored Guest,
We are very proud of our Tea House, and we would love to give you a better expectation of what your experience is going to be like here at Diane’s. We want your visit to be as fun and as memorable as possible, as we value your time and patronage❤️
- We are a friendly, small, family-owned restaurant focused on quality food and bringing you an exceptional dining experience.
- We foster a place for positivity, warmth, and visiting with both loved ones and cherished friends.
- We have one devoted chef that hand-prepares everything with handpicked, quality ingredients. This type of quality does take time and preparation and we assure you it’s worth it.
- If you are looking for a quick in and out, at most times this is not an issue and we will do our very best to accommodate you. At busier times, however, we may not be able to meet especially rapid requests, so we encourage you to inform the staff of any time-related limitations or expectations. This especially applies to larger parties.
- We do understand that sometimes separate checks are required, but please keep in mind that those requests may delay the checkout process. If it is at all possible, please keep your party to one check.
- We always welcome reservations and preorders to help expedite your experience as well. Our passion is to deliver you the best experience we can, and we’ll do whatever we can to make your time here wonderful!
- Good quality is difficult to come by these days. We genuinely care about each guest and their individual experience. If your experience is anything less than amazing, please let us know. We would like to correct things immediately.
We thank you and welcome you to enjoy your moment of peace! Thank you!
Gary, Devon, Diana, Laura, and Lily